The Green Coast Company part of the Balfin Group is focused on the design, construction, commissioning, administration, maintenance, and operation of Tourist Resorts, and the development of Tourist Facilities, Villages, and hotel units.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, the BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Associate Project Manager
Position Summary: The Associate project Manager follows the directives of the Project Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Management of all design phases, which comprise generally Concept design, Permit Design, and Dossier. Ensures that Detailed Design is completed in due time;
- Executes measures foreseen in the design contracts to mitigate deviances;
- Assist the Management of contracts for compliance and fulfilment of all company standards, design standards, technical specifications, project plans, and the drafted Business Plan;
- Creates and follows incentives that benefit the project in cost optimisation, timeline optimisation, or quality;
- Informs and supports the relevant Company structures to acquire Land Ownership and all relevant Permits to commence the Implementation of the Project. Manages the overall process;
- Assist and inform PM for the Management of the project budget;
- Creates and develops a relationship with all Project Counterparts;
- Works with the relevant structures to determine and analyse project costs. Ensures that the company’s technical-administrative procedures are fully implemented.
- Executes and monitors the progress of projects;
- Manages the implementation of changes and the schedule of each project.
- Coordinates priorities as well as human and financial resources between team members of the project;
- Drafts the pipeline and work schedule for each project and makes relevant updates and prepares the monthly report for each project;
- Coordinates meetings with dedicated staff and other departments engaged in the project;
- Highlights and provides the necessary needs to ensure that the project is completed on due time and within budget;
- Reports on the status of each project while supervising and developing the documentation related to the projects, shares ideas, and implements new methodologies to allow their progress;
- Assists on/or prepares Budget Cost Control and Cash flow;
- Analyses project needs and fulfil the requirements for transparency, finalization, and sustainability in the progress of the development phases;
- Supports project development in line with the pipeline and budget for all project activities;
- On commencement of construction, assists in the management of construction site staff, finance department staff, cost department staff, and architecture department staff engaged with the project;
- Takes care that all the information related to the project is secured and shared, intending to maintain a perfect project management system from the design and permit approval phase to the delivery of all the documentation for the handing over procedure and equipment with the project’s Use Certificate;
- Assists and supports the progress of the implementation of the client’s requests for each project with the Client’s Relation Management structure;
- Assists in the progress of the preparation of design packages and draft contracts;
- Supervises the progress of contracts with contractors and analyses the reasons for deviations for those contracts for which a detailed report is required;
- Performs controls on Quality in the project, as well as ensures that all clauses are being implemented according to the QA/QC and designs;
- Prepares weekly reports on issues and relevant progress of the projects during the implementation of the project;
- Visit the site, support the technical/local staff with design and build process;
- Follows and reports on all issues related to state institutions (including local ones) in the areas where projects are developed, Municipality, OSHEE, UK, MNZ, etc.;
- Performs other assigned tasks;
- Develops and update the project archive;
- Reports to the Project Manager.
- Holds a university diploma in Civil Engineering, Professional Master
- Has a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Civil Works (construction & refinishing);
- Ability to read, analyze and explain projects, business correspondence, contracts, procedures, and technical manuals;
- Ability to manage various specific projects and contracts involved in construction projects;
- Ability to manage the human resources of the brigade
- Ability to present issues as efficiently as possible, excellent verbal and written communication skills, drafting of reports, etc.;
- To have initiative and flexibility regarding working hours;
- Has basic knowledge and expertise in the use of software (CAD, EXCEL, MS-PROJECT (or PRIMAVERA), etc.);
How to apply: All interested parties can apply by sending their CV and motivation letter to the address email@example.com with subject APM_1122
Deadline for submission: 29/11/2022
* All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to law no. 9887 decided by the Albanian Parliament on “Personal Data Protection”.