Neptun is part of BALFIN Group operating in the sector of consumer electronics.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Category Manager
A Category Manager is responsible to implement strategies to source & select the category for which they are responsible and to achieve the most favorable cost through effective negotiation, vendor management and global identification of source lines with more effective cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selects and implements the strategy for the category according to the company’s policy;
- Ranges the products – Studies full product lines , being expert knowledge on products
- Negotiates for more favorable cost of products & ensure that suppliers of Neptun – have the cheapest prices in the market;
- Analysis the competition in the market and the range of the products by category;
- Promotional activities being worked jointly with suppliers for promotional plan;
- Implement this plan in collaboration with marketing and sales stakeholders;
- Budget – oriented prepares work plan for the category;
- Pays attention of the implementation of the products on the shelves ;
- Accountable for sales & profit category covered;
- Responsible for the report covering the stock category ;
– Works with suppliers to ensure availability of products , distribution planning and to solve problems with pricing or any other issue;
- Negotiates the best terms for Neptun -in based on the criteria of Neptun’s contract;
- Develops and implements business plans for suppliers and sets specific targets for suppliers performance;
- Summarizes all contract terms and distributes it to related stakeholders (e.g. Legal/Finance Logistics, Marketing etc.);
- Develops a strong and positive relation to all our suppliers and become the main interface for Neptun and suppliers;
- Performs and analyzes reports to determine sales through rates and then take the appropriate decision for the category ;
- Responsible for all documents and records that belong to the category;
- Education: University Degree, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing or Finance (Preferably Master degree);
- Work Experiences: At least 3 years work experience in similar trading company;
- Languages: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in Albanian;
- Computer skills: Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to quickly acquaint to new situations;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Strong ERP & Reporting experience;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Methodical and organized;
- Honesty and integrity;
Work conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter before 15.12.2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.