Neptun is part of BALFIN Group operating in the sector of consumer electronics.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Commercial Analyst
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates process performance, driving audits and communicating out performance and next steps with the broader team. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting, updating and controlling reports defined (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly etc);
- Taking care of promotions preparations between commercial and marketing as per guidelines;
- Taking care of improving processes and related systems on facilitating the performance of DIV. Interface with IT department;
- Preparing presentations of CMD in close relations with stakeholders for supplier’s meetings;
- Analyzing current marketplace conditions by collecting data from records provided;
- Assisting everyday activities with insights of analytics;
- Performing the daily operational duties required by CMD;
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in related environment;
- Very strong systems experience and strong analysis skills are essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- College degree (MBA preferred);
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- English fluent;
- Very Good communicational skills
- Methodical and organized;
- Honesty and integrity;
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter before 15.12.2022 to email@example.com.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.