On Solutions is one of the newest companies of BALFIN Group launched in 2020, provides loyalty programs, customer experience & services , social media communication, NPS, CSI surveys, market research services, telesales and online sales management, measuring customer satisfaction, performing analyzing and reporting On Solutions manages the biggest loyalty program in Albania, Happy, with over 430,000 members being rewarded yearly. Happy Program is the only multi-brand scheme in Albania.
The company has expertise in Loyalty programs, Customer Experience & Customer Services, offering personalized campaigns and high-level expertize to partner’s customers on daily basis.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Customer Experience Coordinator
Company: On Solutions SHPK
Department: Customer Experience
Reports: BPO Manager
Job Overview: Customer Experience Coordinator required to supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organization’s overall customer experience goals. This includes liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Enabling a two-way stream with customer facing teams through – collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and; guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers, especially guiding the marketing, branding and sales teams to align with the larger CX strategy.
- Build and manage with customer experience specialists with deep domain expertise in customer experience journeys
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Liaise with directors or heads of other teams such as sales, marketing, customer support, branding, finance, IT and account management to ensure customer-centricity in their respective departmental work and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and cross functionally collaborate with teams to implement a change, if required for the improvement of overall customer experience
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process
- Participate in all projects related to CEX
- Ensure the CEX strategy and implementation
- Assist on identification and design of customer journey
- Keeps regular communication and monthly reports to all partners
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information. Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge in English (Understanding – speaking – writing).
OnSolutions offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: All the interested candidates are welcomed to submit their CVs in the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Application: 10 December 2022
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.