KidZone, part of BALFIN Group, is the official franchise operator of Jumbo since 2011, leading the sector with 22 stores. Jumbo is a household brand for all demographics because of its quality, reasonable prices, and wide range of over 30.000 products ranging from toys, stationery, imported baby care items, to seasonal products, decoration, etc.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,000 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: E-commerce Manager
An E-commerce Manager is expected to drive the best shopping experience for our customers and help ensure sales growth for our business. This role will be responsible to manage and direct all aspects of the e-commerce business. This includes strategizing, planning, developing, and executing plans, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance, among other things. The position will be in charge for Jumbo Albania, Jumbo Kosovo, Jumbo Bosnia &Herzegovina and Jumbo Montenegro.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic e-commerce plan;
- Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers;
- Manage the overall user experience including site navigation, site content, product management and display, checkout funnel, shipping and promotional campaigns;
- Develop strategies that are consistent with the brand and business goals to drive sales, improve site conversion and profits;
- Lead and monitor the Digital Marketing strategy (PPC, Paid Social, Re-Marketing, CRM, Affiliate, SEO)
- Work cross-functionally with teams to ensure the execution of the e-commerce plan, implementing new strategies and last-minute solutions when needed.
- Build and lead a team of e-commerce professionals that can effectively help develop and execute creative e-commerce solutions;
- Monitoring e-commerce KPIs and prepare reports; (sales, conversion rate, new client acquisition cost, recurrent orders vs new orders etc)
- Quality Control and Assurance;
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and process optimization initiatives such as implementing e-commerce software and other industry best practices;
- Search Internet marketing solutions, social media integrations and other features like apps and scripts;
- Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current brand offering;
APPROPRIATE HARD SKILLS:
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technologies and tactics, as well as sophisticated analytics;
- A self-described data wizard able to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new e-commerce strategies;
- Demonstrated strong business judgment, decision-making skills and problem-solving capacity;
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives;
- Proven success developing, executing and maintaining sophisticated digital commerce brand strategies by leveraging Product Experience Management (PXM) platforms, successful delivery of business value, near and mid-term growth for a brand.
APPROPRIATE SOFT SKILLS:
- Willingness to drive results and constantly raise the bar;
- Drive, passion, high energy, adaptability, efficiency and flexibility;
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Self-motivated, proactive and well-organized;
- Strong leadership skills.
- To apply for this position, please submit all documents as requested before the date 05/06/2023 to email@example.com through one of the email address.
- * All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.