Neptun is part of BALFIN Group operating in the sector of electronics.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Job position: Executive Assistant
Location: Back Office, Tirana
Summary: The Executive Assistant will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- Assists CEO in the daily coordination and management of all administrative tasks; through information distribution to CEO’s direct reports and other concerned managers;
- Schedules and organizes various activities, meetings, conferences, committees, and special projects; including CEO’s daily agenda;
- Composes and prepares reports, correspondences, memos, forms, agendas, evaluations, presentations, minutes of meetings, directories, and tables; proofreads documents for accuracy, completeness, and conformity to established format;
- Maintains complex general and confidential files;
- Administers the incoming and outgoing correspondence of the CEO secretariat; including registration and distribution of pertinent correspondences;
- Maintains various statistical records for and on the behalf of CEO; Develops and maintains complex spreadsheets and databases;
- Maintains liaison between the CEO himself and the other contacts in order to ensure the smooth information flow even in the cases when CEO is not present;
- Organizes trips for CEO and the visitors, including travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Maintains minutes of meetings that CEO holds within and outside the company premises;
- Follows up the directives given by CEO to functions managers and other concerned managers;
- Monitors different media, printed and electronic and informs the CEO bringing to his attention issues of special importance like political, economic or competition related issues that might have an impact on company’s business;
- Oversees implementation of administrative directives within the company related to Back Office physical conditions; recommends changes as appropriate;
- Maintains inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary;
- Ensures operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment;
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor degree (MBA preferred);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written);
- Strong Administration Skills;
- Ability to work under the pressure and tough deadlines;
- Highly computer skilled;
- High level of organizational and time management skills;
- High level of integrity and confidentiality;
- Very good analytical and reporting skills;
- Excellent professional communication skills;
Work conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV before 14.08.2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.