Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Balfin Real Estate & Hospitality is part of BALFIN Group and covers sales & marketing services in the field of real estate and accommodation services in the industry and tourism offered in the market of a high level of expertise.
Job Position: Finance Specialist
The Finance Specialist monitors the company’s finance, makes registrations, prepares reports, inventories, etc.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Registration of invoices for the purchase of assets and inventories, as well as providing the complete set of accompanying documentation;
- Preparation and accounting of the depreciation statement;
- Harmonization with the storekeeper and physical control over the condition of the warehouse;
- Carrying out physical inventories and asset and warehouse inventory analysis;
- Preparation of asset reports;
- Barcoding of all company assets;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the profession.
- Diploma of higher education in Finance / Accounting / Business;
- To be familiar with the new national accounting standards;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills, to know how to be part of a group and the ability to work in a group;
- Oriented to pursue problems and lead them to the final solution;
- Have good knowledge of NAV program;
- To be flexible;
- Knowledge of English language is preferable;
- Previous work experience in a construction / investment company is favorable.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter before 20th October 2021 to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with specified subject Finance Specialist.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”