Balkan Finance Investment Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
On Solutions is one of the newest companies of BALFIN Group launched in 2020, which provides expertise in Customer Care, Loyalty Programs, and market research services. On Solutions manages the biggest loyalty program in Albania, Happy, with more than 300,000 members being rewarded yearly.
Position: Finance Specialist
Company: On Solutions SHPK
The responsible person who performs the registration and submits financially based information. Reconciles and maintains financial accounts and prepares financial reports based on the requirements and policies of the group for this department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Carries out the registration of purchase invoices and takes care of the maintenance and organization of accounts;
- Prepares sales invoices based on signed contracts and distributes them within deadlines defined;
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations in general, makes regular reconciliations for account payables and receivables;
- Prepare and control monthly sales and purchase books;
- Performs daily registration of banking and cash transactions as well as initiating on-line payments;
- Reports on a weekly basis on cash and bank diaries along with supporting documentation and takes care not to miss the necessary documents;
- Follows and performs periodic reconciliations with customers / suppliers and related parties regarding obligations and rights;
- Control incomes, cash flow and expenditures;
- Accurately prepares tax returns (VAT, CIT, WHT) and ensures that taxes are paid in a timely manner;
- Develops and maintain accounting system according to procedures and policies;
- Prepare monthly performance of individual business units;
- Assists during audit processes, and provide the necessary information to the auditor (Internal or External);
- Assists in the preparations of financial reports, analyzing and correcting discrepancies;
- Applies International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and implement of the new standards;
- Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation and regulatory framework;
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounting, Reporting and Controlling, and similar roles.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Have a good expertise in tax, finance and/ or accounting;
- Good analytical skills, high level of responsibility;
- Database analysis and advanced Excel skills (Microsoft Office), other accounting systems (e.g., Dynamics NAV);
- Very good time management skills & Strong analytic and reporting skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit Your CV before 20.10.2021 through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.