Neptun is part of BALFIN Group operating in the sector of consumer electronics.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Group Category Manager, Commercial Department
The Group Category Manager is in charge of the overall consolidation and optimization of the specific group of product categories, as well as their strategic positioning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads category managers in strategic assortment analysis, product performance, category management, and the development of the appropriate or subsequent product mix;
- Ensures effective delegation of his tasks to his direct subordinates on a regular basis;
- Keeping in view market developments (studying and analyzing business magazines, information from suppliers, and NEPTUN market research), one develops a strategy for the further development of product categories;
- Analyze the competition to determine which product groups require detailed price checks from the commercial department;
- Actively seeks collaboration opportunities with new suppliers, products, and categories;
- People management and leadership skills;
- Self-motivation and fast changes adaptation skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Effective management of time;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Degree in BA and/ or MKT and/ or Finance (Master’s degree is an advantage);
- Fluent in English;
- Previous job experience in the related field;
Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter before 20.03.2022 to email@example.com.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.