Fashion Group Albania (FGA) is the first fashion apparel retail company established in 2005 with the aim of remodeling the Albanian retail market by introducing the novelty of Franchisee contract management in the country. The company established a new retail standard in Albania in terms of customer service and trade.
Fashion Group Albania is supplying Albanian market with quality alternative products and has proven this successfully with the expansion of its brand portfolio present in the largest shopping malls in Albania, Tirana East Gate (TEG) and Qendra Tregtare Univers (QTU). Currently, FGA manages 10 international brands such as: Mango, Geox, Parfois, Prenatal, Okaidi, Carpisa, Cortefiel, Springfield, Women ‘Secret & Aldo in 20 stores and online shop as a market place www.fga.al.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,100 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Position: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources Department
Location: Fashion Group Albania Headquarters
- Preparing and submitting for approval the new company Human Resources policies and procedures. Implementing of the standard Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Interpretation, following and strict application of the Albanian labor code and Human Resources manual.
- Coordinating main company HR procedures, including recruitment, personnel selection, professional career following, implementing payroll and bonus policies, performance staff evaluation.
- Performing salary calculations according company policies.
- Preparing a recruitment plan in case of company expansion (example: new store openings)
- Supporting the employment contract process with the employees.
- Maintaining employee relations between employer and the employee, and also assisting the employee for different his/her problematic.
- Interpretation, monitoring the application of the company Human Resources policies in accordance with the Labor code. Collaborates and communicates with group CCO’s (Chief Commercial Officer) and store managers for the implementation of the company policies.
- Designs and monitors the Human Resource department budget including also other resources.
- Reviewing the legislation, in order to reflect possible changes and identify the impact of the changes for the company. Makes concrete proposals related to the application of the legislation.
- Maintaining the relations with the tax authorities and local authorities for the disclosure of new employees and leaving employees.
- Monitoring the accurate and in time completion of the fundamental register of employees.
- Monitoring the completion of all required documents (as per labor code) to the personal employee’s files.
- Directing the training process for the administration personnel and store personnel, and monitors the effects of this training (after completion) related to each individual.
- Creating connection with Training organizations which are offering training’s in which the company is interested.
- Following the employment fairs in order to attract new elements and policies for the company.
- Monitoring of all duty changes for every position and reflects them in respective Job Description.
- Making concrete proposals related to the performance of the employees, implementation of disciplinary policies, professional careers and being proactive with the CCO’s and store managers.
- Performing company training for the company employees and responsible for creating training modules. Assuring the implementation of the training modules in general company training procedures according to the international standards.
- Training the sale employees as per program sent by the partner brands.
- Proven experience as a Head of Human Resources or a similar position.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Head of Human Resources or similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field, such as business management or finance.
- Excellent leadership, training and developmental skills.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in labor laws set by governing authorities and organizations.
How to apply:
All interested parties can apply by sending their CV and motivation letter to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Head of Human Resources.
CVs will be accepted until 15th of August 2022.
* All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to law no. 9887 decided by the Albanian Parliament on “Personal Data Protection”.