Neptun shpk is part of BALFIN Group specialized in the trade of household appliances.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most important and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, with approximately 5,200 employees in total. The activities of the BALFIN Group include the development and management of real estate, retail, banking system, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily and contributing to improving the lives of communities through economic development, the introduction of new ideas, employment and social investment.
Job position: Junior Treasure Specialist
Location: Back Office.
Summary: Assists the processes of Cash and Liquidity management, Payments and Receipts with third parties, as well as the preparation of supporting documents and archiving of relevant paperwork.
- Following the calendar of payments to domestic suppliers as per the Treasury Supervisor guidelines;
- Prepares and register in bank systems (e-platforms), payments and uploads the relevant documentation related to;
- Provides accurate accounting registration of all bank transactions within the approved deadlines;
- Supports Supervisor Treasury in the process of filing monthly payments, as well as contracts and financing agreements of any type and nature that the Company has with banks;
- Assist the Preparation on Cash and Banks liquidity report on a daily basis;
- Assists in the implementation of control and procedures related to Cash administration;
- Reports cash balances for each shop and controls the daily cash transfers in the bank accounts of the Company;
- Prepares any other reports requested by the Supervisor and/or Director of Finance;
- Support shops’ staff for procedures concerning the administration of funds;
- Confirms bank deposits for retail shop customer on real time;
Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Finance / Accounting;
- Preferably 1-year experience in accounting and finance
- Good knowledge of accounting;
- Good analytical skills and diagnostic;
- Good knowledge of banking practices and administration to liquidity;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Preferably knowledge of NAV System.
Work conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com before 05/10/2022
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.