SPAR Albania ltd. is an affiliate of BALFIN Group operating in the sector of food retail with the right of exclusivity of the name “SPAR”.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Logistic Coordinator
Location: Central Warehouse
Summary: Responsible for coordination of inbound, storage and outbound flows at central warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key areas of focus for the resource will include but not limited to the following:
- Monitors daily 3PL operations including handling, storage, picking, shipping, and flow of goods.
- Serves as main contact for logistics issues by communicating with stores and all other departments as needed.
- Monitors and sets order release strategy to ensure high levels of availability in stores.
- Monitors and analyses 3PL performance KPI’s / SLA’s and provides daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree (preferably Business Administration/Logistics)
– Work Experience:
• At least two years of warehouse / back of house supervisory experience.
• Preferably logistics or procurement tertiary qualification.
– Additional qualifications:
• Skilled with Microsoft Office applications – excel, word, outlook.
• An appreciation of retail grocery logistics and systems will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills;
- Systematic and organized
To apply for this position, please submit CV with covering letter before 31/03/2023to email@example.com the post on the subject line or by post to the following address: Spar Albania ltd, Tirana East Gate (TEG), National Street Tirana-Elbasan, Farkë (Lundër), Tirana.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.