Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
ACREM is part of the Balfin Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing and Management.
Position: PR & Brand Communications Coordinator
Location: ACREM Headquarters (TEG)
Summary of the Position
The PR and Brand Communications Coordinator is responsible for proposing, elaborating marketing actions and promotional ideas in line with the shopping mall requirements and the tenants needs. Responsible to prepare and deliver all the materials required for informative or promotional purpose in support of the shopping mall campaigns or the company’s reputation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Proposes and develops campaign ideas in line with the business seasonality/ requirements with the clear aim of positioning and differentiating the brand in the sector it operates
- Provides integrated solutions for reaching targeted audience in every touch point
- Formulates clear communication plans effective for the campaign objectives
- Coordinates the campaign implementation with the third party subjects and the tenants of the shopping mall
- Prepares the marketing materials following up all steps of the process in cooperation with the respective partners handling the design, the printing/production process, ect
- Develops the events plan of the shopping center and supervises the implementation of the event
- Implements PR plans according to the group policy
- Coordinates with the digital marketing position for creating highly engaged social media channels
- Guides and monitors the return of the Campaign, with clear reporting based on predefined KPIs
- Responsible for generating incomes through the advertising spaces in the shopping mall
- Communicates and negotiates terms of collaboration with partners, agencies, printing houses and other subjects involved
- Have up to date understanding of the trends, actualities and marketing evolution
- Manages Day to day relationships with the Tenants
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in same/similar positions handling the above mentioned responsibilities
- Bachelor degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fluency in English
- Highly computer skilled
- Great communication / presentation skills
- Methodical and organized
- Honesty and integrity
- Good intuition
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.