SPAR Albania ltd. is an affiliate of BALFIN Group operating in the sector of food retail with the right of exclusivity of the name “SPAR”.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Purchase Coordinator
Location: Head Office
Summary: Assist the commercial department in daily processes. To coordinate the flow of information within the department and with other departments of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing data for listings of new items;
- Collect weekly orders from stores for import suppliers;
- Applies promo prices according to company policy
- Collect import orders for next promotions;
- Tracks credit notes of suppliers for price differences;
- Consolidates catalog listings and sends information to stores;
- Interacts with Category Managers for daily or weekly reports
Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree
– Work Experience:
• Have work experience of at least 2 years.
•Good knowledge of English and Italian.
– Additional qualifications:
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications – excel.
- Good communication skills;
- Systematic and organized
Application procedure: To apply for this position, please submit CV with covering letter before 31/03/2023to email@example.com the post on the subject line or by post to the following address: Spar Albania ltd, Tirana East Gate (TEG), National Street Tirana-Elbasan, Farkë (Lundër), Tirana.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.