Kid Zone, part of BALFIN Group, is the official franchise operator of Jumbo since 2011, leading the sector with 21 stores. Jumbo is a household brand for all demographics because of its quality, reasonable prices, and wide range of over 30.000 products ranging from toys, stationery, imported baby care items, to seasonal products, decoration, etc.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Job position: Recruitment and Development Specialist
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Human Resources Director, plans and implements the recruitment process. Proceeds with the applications of new employees. Administers and makes personnel contracts, following the entire process until the termination of the contract. Supervise the legal changes regarding the obligations of the employees of the company or state institutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develops recruitment strategies and makes appropriate recommendations to managers and supervisors;
- Leads the recruitment process at all company’s levels;
- Prepares and rigorously executes the recruitment plan of the company;
- Coordinates employer branding enhancement initiatives;
- Organizes and attends job fairs and recruitment events;
- Leads the orientation process of new hires in order to ensure their effective integration in the company;
- Performs interviews, selection process and implements all necessary recruitment tests;
- Coordinates the review process of job descriptions in line with organizational development needs of the company;
- Develops and monitors the necessary HR Metrics to measure the progress of the HR activities under his/her responsibility;
- Responsible for development and support of employer branding activities with regards to recruitment in the company as well as support of internal activities;
- Creates KPIs and updates them in relation to Performance Evaluation;
- Sends the necessary information to the store management for the movement of personnel, for staff vacations, for staff uniforms;
- Prepares and administers the employee’s personal file and employment contract;
- Monitors the process to ensure that all policies and procedures documents are completed and records them, identifying and correcting problems;
- Contribute to updating the human resource policies and procedures as needed;
- Education: University Degree, preferably in Social Sciences or Faculty of Economics
- Work experiences:
- At least 1 year of work experience in this position
- Other qualifications:
Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Interpret, apply and explain rules and procedures;
- To create professional relationships with officials, supervisors, colleagues, subordinates and employees;
- To coordinate the work with other departments and staff;
- To work independently and responsibly in the absence of specific instructions;
- Collect and analyze data, prepare reports and make recommendations;
- To work under a continuous pressure in work arising from short deadlines and lack of time flexibility;
- To learn and apply computer programs for office functions with minimal instructions;
To apply for this position, please submit all documents as requested below before: 18.08.2022 to email@example.com through one of the email address.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.