Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
TIRANA BANK, one of the leading banks in Albania and member of BALFIN Group, is seeking to welcome a proactive candidate who enjoys dealing with customers and likes challenges to join Shkodër Branch in the following position:
Overall Job Definition
The Relationship Officer for Individuals maintains, and grows current retail banking relationships and develops new customers.
- Develops business with individual customers in line with banks and branch objectives;
- Manages and develops his/ branch portfolio of clients;
- Manages NPL of his portfolio;
- Attracts new consumer Customers, manages Customers’ relations and indentifies further penetration opportunities to local markets by identifying the Customer’s needs and offering specific credit information on the most appropriate combination of products for each Customer;
- Promotes the image of the Bank within his own professional and social circle;
- Promotes Bank products and services and negotiates the terms on which they will be offered to Customers, within the permitted limits deriving from his position to secure cross – selling and up – selling;
- Is responsible for the effective presence of the branch in the local consumer banking market;
- Complies with the regulatory framework, whether this arises from rules and directives of the Bank of Albania or from the Bank’s own circulars.
Competencies / Skills:
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Economy or other related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Banking sector, preferably in similar positions;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong credit judgment with creative and flexible thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Fluent knowledge of English language in written and spoken;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
The interested candidates can send their CV until October 20th, 2021 in the following link
Please note that only applicants, who fulfil the above mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
Tirana Bank wants to bring to the attention of the interested candidates that all the information related to the expression of their interest above, will be treated at the highest standards of security, in full compliance with the provisions of the law no.9887, dated 10/03/2008 “On the Personal Data Protection”, and the relevant by laws issued for their implementation. In addition, by providing this information, the interested candidate declares and gives his consent for the further processing of his personal data by Tirana Bank SA, only for the purpose for which they are declared.