Balfin Real Estate & Hospitality is part of the BALFIN Group and covers sales and marketing services in the field of Real Estate and accommodation services in the tourism industry, offering to the market a high level of expertise.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, represents one of the most important and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. In the geographical aspect, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands and the Switzerland, with approximately 6,000 employees. BALFIN Group activities include real estate development and management, retail, mining industry, banking system, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is sustainably growing based on the approach of improving the quality of livelihood for communities and environmental-friendly investments, contributing to economic development, by introduction of new ideas, increasing employment and social investment.
Position: Renting and Commercial Manager
Department: Assets and Services
Renting and Commercial Manager is responsible for the commercial development and management of rental program contracts between residents and Balfin Real Estate & Hospitality. Negotiates deals and develops commercial and rental plans to identify new / potential clients to maximize revenue in line with the business plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles KPIs on income and rent, in periodic reports or as required;
- Creating a database of FB and retail brands / businesses, collaborators or potential;
- Compiles the budget of income from rents, promotions, etc.
- Follows in detail the approved business plan. Develops and gives ideas on strategy;
- Formulates and updates databases for lease contracts, promotions, etc.;
- Maintains and updates the database of lease / promotion contracts;
- Conducts negotiations with stakeholders for renting various facilities / spaces;
- Holds information and negotiation meetings with various parties;
- Carries out weekly reports on the status of negotiations;
- Compiles and transmits to the parties the notifications related to the contracts in force;
- Manages the entire rental program including attracting new residents, verifying potential clients, lease negotiations and developing an attractive lease contract program;
- Finalize renovations of existing residents in accordance with company rules and procedures;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports, KPI on the status and performance of the Leasing program activities;
- Coordinating with rental program clients on a daily basis to resolve their concerns;
- Establishment of renting program in all areas where there is potential;
- Creation of PB, structure, on this project.
- 3-5 years’ experience in handling money and reports.
- Degree in Law, Management or Finance;
- Ability to think calmly and clearly, to handle problems professionally.
- Performs work with accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
- Clear and detailed communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and solve problems.
- Ability to fully follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Very good knowledge of English, other foreign languages would be an advantage;
Balfin Real Estate and Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer that offers a professional and dynamic work environment, an attractive compensation and benefits package, and opportunities to fully develop your professional potential.
Method of application:
All those interested can apply by sending their CV and motivation letter at this link
Submission deadline: 20/08/2022
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”