Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Neptun shpk is part of BALFIN Group specialized in the trade of Household appliances.
Position: Sales Training Manager
Departement: Human Resources
Location: Back Office, Tiranë
Job Description: The Sales Training Manager manages the whole sales training activity by planning, conducting, coordinating and implementing a comprehensive training program for the sales staff. Actively contributes in the assessment and identification of the sales talent pool and manages their development program.
- Actively supports in the identification of sales and product training needs;
- Develops, implements and updates the product and sales training calendar;
- Prepares and reviews training materials related to the suppliers guidance;
- Implements sales and product training for the sales force throughout the network;
- Develops effective induction programs for the new staff involved in the sales activity;
- Updates and presents the training materials for the new products/ services;
- Produces training materials for in-house courses;
- Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions and provides feedback for follow up actions to managers;
- Has an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, is involved in the creation and/or delivery or e-learning packages.
- Coordinates the sales force talent identification process and implements the necessary development program.
- Develops and monitors the necessary HR Metrics to measure the progress of the HR activities under his/her responsibility.
- Manages the training team in order to achieve a qualitative implementation of the annual training plan.
- Excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire the sales staff;
- Experience in teaching sales techniques to others;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills;
- Equally strong sales skills & coaching;
- Statewide travel required
Work Conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefits package, including a fair salary based on merit and performance appraisal.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can send their applications HERE before 26/11/2021.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.