SPAR Albania ltd. is an affiliate of BALFIN Group operating in the sector of food retail with the right of exclusivity of the name “SPAR”.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Secondary Positions Coordinator
Location: Head Office
Role: • Assists the Commercial Manager in the preparation and implementation of practices and strategies in order to achieve departmental objectives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Puts the secondary positioning in the plans and takes care of the communications in the stores in accordance with the company’s strategy
- Maintains and manages secondary positions
- Follows up and implements new agreed events and campaigns
- Follows and finalizes the implementation of agreements with colleagues for different positioning and/or communications in stores
- Maintains and follows the achievement of the defined budgets
- Coordinates processes with other departments
- Ensures that every campaign, event, dedicated communication is finalized and implemented according to guidelines in the store
- It is coordinated before agreeing that the marketing materials of the secondary positioning are according to the company’s strategy
Qualifications and Skills:
– University degree
– Work Experience:
– Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar field.
– Additional qualifications:
-Analytical skills in drafting and creating reports
-Creative ability in devising new campaigns, bringing innovation and innovation to the market
– Additional skills:
- Possess good communication skills;
- Desire for cooperation and interaction;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the dynamics of work
- To be a creative person
Application procedure: To apply for this position, please submit CV with covering letter before 30/09/2022to firstname.lastname@example.org the post on the subject line or by post to the following address: Spar Albania ltd, Tirana East Gate (TEG), National Street Tirana-Elbasan, Farkë (Lundër), Tirana.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.