Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Milšped Albania is a JV company of Milšped Group and Balfin Group which make joint market appearance in the Albanian market in the domain of logistic services.
The company started operating in March 2014. From the very start, it has implemented high standards in all segments of its business and is guided by the finest examples of Milšped Group practice.
Job position: Senior International Road Transportation Specialist
Department: International Transportation
Summary: Managing client requests and prepare offer for them. Improving process in international transportation. Managing current clients, finding and negotiating with new ones. Finding and developing of subcontractor network
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing and developing the tasks obtained from superiors;
- Organizing international road freight transport;
- Inputs shipments, prepares orders and monitors the shipments;
- Finds and hires vehicles from a subcontractor;
- Carries out the announcement of the vehicles;
- Controls the documentation from the subcontractor;
- Prepare documentation and invoices;
- Gives orders to other sectors and branches in order to solve assigned tasks;
- Controls debts and claims within the context of work organized;
- Follows the legal regulations in the course of their realization;
- Participates in defining and creating a bid for clients – price and terms;
- Participates in projects for development of services in the department;
- Suggests to superior measures for business improvement;
- Cooperates with colleagues from other departments and sectors in order to improve business and better information flow;
- Complies with the prescribed procedures in the sector;
- Respects procedures of safety and health at work, privacy and dignity of employees, measures of fire protection and environmental measures as well;
- Perform other tasks as required by the direct superior’s order
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in international road transport
- Excellent in English
- Excellent in: MS Office, Internet
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Work conditions: Balfin Group and Milsped Group offer an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV before: 24.10.2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org through email address.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.