Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Company Profile: Kid Zone is part of BALFIN Group and its main activity is the trade of toys, children’s items, stationery, home decoration and seasonal products. Jumbo is the loveliest brand for children and also for adults, because of the wide range of over 30.000 products, their variety, unique design, and the best prices in the market, which makes Jumbo an attraction for all.
Job position: Senior Reporting and Controlling Specialist
Position Summary: Senior Reporting and Controlling Specialist is responsible for analyzing the organization’s operational processes and management control plans by evaluating company financial performance, documents, system data, and project reports, ensuring that the procedures comply with state policies and law regulations
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly financial and business reporting packages to management, shareholders, lending institutions, governmental institutions in the required format and frequency.
- Evaluates of financial performance of the company and all its Business Units, actual versus budget comparison and reporting to the management.
- Assists on preparing financial projections and their updates, providing support and expertise in drafting budgets and business plan.
- Performs financial controlling; analyze business and financial processes of the company, recommend solution and improvement plans.
- Maintain IFRS16 tool and prepare internal reports based on the standard requirements.
- Supports actively the process of the IFRS and GAAP Financial Statements preparation.
- Assists during the internal and external audit process, by providing to the auditors the necessary information.
- Responsible for maintaining the fixed assets register and ensuring that capital expenditure are carried out according to budget.
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
- Helps on risk management and drafts periodic risk reports as well as for ad-hoc risk notifications.
- Prepares business evaluations for potential expansion plans;
- Assists in the process of reviewing and updating the internal procedures of the Finance department;
- Performs internal controls company operations on monthly basis.
- Coordinates the Fiscal project and support on the evaluation, selection and implementation of the new ERP.
Requirements and Abilities:
- Master degree in Accounting and/or Auditing
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in finance, and/or accounting
- Strong business acumen of accounting treatment, management reporting and performance management.
- Good analytical skills, high level of responsibility
- Database analysis and advanced Excel skills, and other accounting systems
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes and challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
To apply for this position, please submit your CV before 23/11/2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.