Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Mane TCI Company, part of the BALFIN Group, is a leader in the construction and investment of development projects in Albania and the regions. Founded in 2001, Mane TCI specializes in the field of civil and industrial construction such as Shopping Center, Residential Building, Social and Cultural Center, industrial construction and infrastructure.
Position: Site Engineer Green Coast MGallery Hotel
Summary: The Site Engineer implements the Site Manager’s directives and inspects the works in accordance with the design, technical specifications and KTZ, applicable legislation, safety & health conditions.
- Control of works in accordance with the contract of the enterprise, project, projection, technical specifications and KTZ, safety conditions health and life safety conditions at work;
- Compliance Control of projects and details (Identification of discrepancies between architectural – constructive projects – KUZ – KUB, underground infrastructure engineering), including reviewing details and providing technical solutions for implementation, including constructive and architectural detailing of various elements;
- Compiling and following the construction schedule according to the project and the organization plan;
- Compilation and control of all technical and legal documentation on site, such as reports, measurement sheet, bill of quantity, control and steaking out plan, etc.;
- Quality control and safety issues at site, as well as ensuring that all rules are being implemented according to the QA/QC and HSE management regulations as well as the rules in force;
- Control subcontracting firms and take measures to meet legal requirements for technical insurance on site;
- Monitoring the quality of raw materials coming to the construction site from different suppliers;
- Approval of materials implemented on site;
- Ensuring the implementation of works in accordance with the company’s quality management policy;
- Taking over the implementation works, conducting regular inspections;
- Preparation of snag lists, deficient or unfinished works as part of the testing process;
- Strict implementation of enterprise contracts, technical rules and dress code;
- Preparation of quality control files for specific imported materials that cannot be analyzed in our laboratories;
- Monitoring quality in various technological processes during the implementation of works;
- Organizing and Coordinating with subordinate staff (technician, foreman, plumber, electrician, surveyor) for works on site;
- Leading the works, planning the work fronts for different processes and contractors, coordinating the work program between the contractors, where their work intersects in certain phases;
- Identifying the needs for materials and their good management, needs of machinery and labor force;
- Preparation of daily, weekly reports on issues and related progress;
- Periodic cost control, in accordance with the bill of quantity;
- Identification, planning and calculation of volumes, for items of the bill of quantity and items of new or unforeseen works in the bill of quantity;
- Other architectural tasks given by the supervisor.
Education: University Degree in Civil Engineer, position-specific qualifications are preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Civil Works (construction & finishing works);
- Ability to suggest solutions and to take decisions;
- Good communication skills and clear expression of ideas and solutions;
- Critical detail – eye skills;
- Ability to coordinate relevant work and projects;
- Fluency in written and oral English required, other foreign languages would be an advantage;
- Ability to read, analyze and explain projects, business correspondence, contracts, procedures and technical manuals;
- Ability to manage various specific projects and contracts involved in construction projects;
- Ability to present issues as efficiently as possible, excellent verbal and written communication, preparation of reports, etc.;
- Have initiative and flexibility regarding working hours;
- Principles and practices in the use of software (CAD, EXCEL, MS-PROJECT (or PRIMAVERA), etc.);
- Very good managerial, organizational, planning, design and communication skills.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter before October 18th 2021 on the below link: https://manetci.zohorecruit.eu/jobs/Careers/21072000000615001/Inxhinier-Kantieri-Green-Coast-MGallery-Hotel?source=CareerSite
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.