Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job Position: Reporting Specialist
Department: Corporate Finance
Reporting Specialist serves as a supporting role for the Reporting Manager – Reporting and Controlling to ensure quality financial reporting, financial analysis, and budget controlling for Group companies to monitor performance.
- Follows up reporting calendar and deadlines, assigned tasks and projects with group companies.
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports at Group level.
- Inspects companies’ management reports for accuracy.
- Assists in performing analysis and reporting budget deviations for group companies.
- Assists in preparation of financial reports or analysis to be presented to management and/or the presentations for the Management Board.
- Assists in identifying financial indicators to monitor performance for Group companies based on best industry practices.
- Assists in preparation of annual management budget and financial performance report.
- Assists in preparation of annual report.
- Assists in preparation of the un-consolidated group budget.
- Monitoring of intercompany transactions database.
- Performs quarterly, semi-annual, and annual sectorial analysis.
- Assists in ad-hoc analysis on Group companies for specific performance issues.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Competencies and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Finance required.
- Previous experience with a big four audit firm is an advantage.
- ACCA diploma or under way is a preference.
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in accounting with a strong emphasis on the Financial Analysis and Reporting.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in medium and/or large company.
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and experience with a multi-site organization.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals and recommendations.
- Very attentive to details.
- Strongly result oriented, able to work unsupervised.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter HERE by November 29th.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”. Only the selected candidates will be notified.